- One valve operates evenly and sequentially in 2, 3 and 6 zones.
- Hydraulic operation means no external power is required.
- Flow activated means that the unit will operate from a gravity-fed tank with less than one metre of head pressure.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems (sprinklers, drip, garden taps, greywater systems and wastewater systems)
- Improves performance of a system by splitting the flows and increasing the operating pressures.
- Simple, reliable and easy to operate and install.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Use only clean or filtered water (minimum 40 mesh filtration)
- Use outlet pipe sizes of 25mm or larger.
- Requires minimum flow rate of 10 litres per minute to operate.
- Keep the rotor in an upright position (dome on top and outlets at base)