Planter Boxes Perth
Create a garden wherever you like with our quality Perth planter boxes
Experience the joy of gardening in the location of your choice with a durable planter box. Customers in Perth and across the South West use our planter boxes to grow all kinds of plants and vegetables. You could start an edible garden with all your favourite foods or simply add a touch of greenery to a space. With a little creativity, you can transform almost any outdoor area into a beautiful garden.
We sell quality corrugated iron planter boxes in a range of sizes and shapes. You’ll be sure to find one that suits your Perth home, with options including ground level and raised gardens. It’s up to whatever best suits you and your property.
Planter box benefits
Why are planter boxes so popular in Perth and throughout WA? Here are a few of the many reasons.
- Make gardening easier. No more bending over to weed or harvest your crops! With a planter box, everything is within reach – and you can save your back.
- Build a garden anywhere. That could be your backyard, front yard, entryway, perimeter garden, a screen, or something interactive in the kid’s play area.
- Grow better. Planter boxes use whatever soil you put in them, so if your ground soil is not the highest quality – common across Perth – you can use an improved blend for maximum growing capability.
- Conserve water. When you water a garden that’s in the ground, much of the water can be lost to evaporation. But when you use a planter box, the water stays where you need it – near the roots of your plants.
- Extend your growing season! With better drainage and insulation, you can often start growing earlier and continue later.
- And finally, manage pests. If you have a problem bed, it’s easier to isolate and control your pest situation in a planter box.
View Planter Boxes
Where to install your planter box
Don’t have a lot of space? No problem! Our planter boxes come in a range of sizes and they can be installed almost anywhere. That includes on top of poor-quality soil and even concrete. You just want to make sure yours is on a level surface and receives enough airflow and sunlight.
Most plants need at least six hours of sunlight each day to grow. Luckily, there’s no shortage of sun in Perth. Planter boxes in full shade, such as the shadow of a tree or a nearby building, are generally not the best idea, depending on what you’re trying to grow. Too much sun, however, can damage your plants, so if you’re growing cool-season vegetables it pays to have some summer shade in place.
Why Choose Bluewater Tanks?
At Bluewater Tanks, we’re WA’s tank and container specialists. That includes planter boxes! You can use our planter boxes all year round, made from high-quality materials such as BlueScope Steel AQUAPLATE®.
Our boxes are manufactured locally in Western Australia and come with warranties up to 20 years. For a quality planter box that will last for years in your Perth garden, we’ve got you covered.