The Grey-Flow PS Plug & Play family product is a true Grey Water diversion device that if fully automated, is easy to install and can be retrofitted to existing homes or installed on new homes. Whilst showering or washing clothes, the Greywater is directly diverted to your garden with a minimum water-storing time. This unique patented design reduces health risks, mosquito and bacteria breeding as well as maintenance of the system.
- Fail-safe automatic diversion to sewer when the system is off for winter and during power outages.
- More hygienic systems are favoured by health regulators.
- Can be connected to a soil moisture sensor or rain switch to prevent water runoff.
- Can be switched off via a timer or a remote control switch for diversion to the sewer of unwanted water.
- 4″ inlet and outlet for “Whole of the house” and commercial applications.
- Can spread the Grey Water over a large garden area.
- Combined with the 6 stations GF Rotor and the GF Drip Tube the system can cover a garden area as large as 480 square meters)
- Attracts government rebates in some regions of the world.
- Low once-a-year maintenance requirement.