PROVEN AND TRUSTED FOR OVER 18 YEARS
The Leaf Eater® Original is the ultimate high-performance rain head. Not only does it protect the home by preventing gutters from blocking and flooding eaves, but the Leaf Eater® Original also improves water quality and reduces tank maintenance. The Leaf Eater® Original is ideal for use purely as a debris-removing device even when rainwater is not being collected. The Leaf Eater® Original incorporates a flow directional gutter outlet which directs the flow of water from the gutter onto the face of the primary screen.
Features and Benefits
- The original high-performance rain head.
- Improved maintenance with new, easy-to-use screen clips.
- Prevents debris from entering the tank which improves tank water quality and reduces maintenance
- Two screen technology:
- Self-shedding 6mm aperture screen for large debris.
- 0.955mm aperture mosquito proof stainless steel mesh screen fixed with a secure “locking system”
- Prevents blocked downpipes which stops the backflow of water into gutters and eaves.
- High flow rate performance.
- Superior catchment efficiency at low and high flow rates.
- Easy to paint.
- Includes 170mm x 75mm lead-free PVC gutter outlet.
- Available in 90mm or 100mm outlets.